Re: Roll Call

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, "Robert Bridge" <robabridge@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Roll Call
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 09:50:36 -0700
Most of the California guys are still at home. I usually leave early Friday
morning and get to the salt in 11 hours in time to leave the car in the pits
and tech on Saturday during the set up and whatnot in the morning. This year
Jerry Szuter's ( my crew chief/roadster driver) daughter is getting married
on Saturday  ( 52 weekends in the year and she picks this one. I'd punch her
and her mom if I was invited) so we will leave and arrive Sunday.   Rich Fox