Re: Hi Yo Silver, Away...

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, wspotter <wester6935@home.com>,
Subject: Re: Hi Yo Silver, Away...
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:44:55 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, true, it may be harder to master.  But,
while I show my teenager how to multiply three
numbers on the slide rule, she's not only
multiplied them on her TI graphing calulator, but
she's squared the result,divided by 3.579, added
47.82 to the result, and found the value of "X".

I've learned not to butt in to her highschool
algebra work.

Dick J

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/