RE: Way too quiet....

To: "Pope, Jeff" <Jeff.Pope@HSV.Boeing.com>,
Subject: RE: Way too quiet....
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 11:32:00 -0700 (PDT)
Funny how the "first car" and "the one I learned
to drive in" hold such special value.  I recently
picked up an old F1 and it's just sitting there
next to the shop waiting for me to start
restoring it.  I'll be extra careful not to back
this one into a burning trash pile.  Make sure
that thing doesn't get away while nobody knows
you might want it.

Dick J

--- "Pope, Jeff" <Jeff.Pope@HSV.Boeing.com>
wrote:
> That old International is still down on the
> farm.
> I am thinking one day it might make a nice
> street rod truck...
>
> Jeff Pope
>

> >Jeff, I can relate. I too spent many hours
> honing my driving skills on a 8N
>
> >ford tractor....which I still use....I think I
> was about 9 years
> >old......didn't know there were any other
> former farm kids on the list.
> >See, ya learn somethin new everyday!
>                 Scott, down on the farm, in big
> sky

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/