Bonneville Bound!

To: Land-speed List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville Bound!
From: Joe Timney <joetimney@dol.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 15:40:49 -0400
Well, I'm all packed. Jim Cannon and I will be meeting at 4:30 tomorrow
morning at Dale Thomas' House. Dale is dropping us off at BWI, for a jet
ride to the salt. I feel like I'm cheating, flying to a race. In 35
years of racing, I have only done this twice. But it lets me work 7 more
days in my shop and this year I need to do that!

To all of you who won't make it this year, my condolences ... maybe next
year. To all of you leaving soon...May your trip be a safe and pleasant
one...SEE YOU ON THE SALT!!!

joe