RE: Way too quiet....

To: "'Scott Christensen'" <saltrunner31@hotmail.com>,
Subject: RE: Way too quiet....
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:18:08 -0400
The '47 Ford 8N tractor on the farm, followed by the '47 Pontiac two-door
Fastback with the straight eight engine about thiiiiis long and a
selector-type transmission that didn't especially enjoy the fancy shifter we
placed on it.

Regards from

Jon in Marquette, leaving with Nancy Friday noon and arriving at the Salt
Saturday mid-day, I hope, and staying at the KoA in a rented RV, and
therefore look for the tall skinny guy wearing the Star Industries T-shirt,
unless I'm wearing something else.  We'll be there through Wednesday AM,
looking for something to do/someone to help a bit...

WHAT WAS THE VERY FIRST CAR YOU LEARNED TO DRIVE IN???????