its BONNEVILLE WEEK!!!!!!

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: its BONNEVILLE WEEK!!!!!!
From: Tommy Shaw <tommy@pcpartner.net>
Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 23:16:14 -0500
Hey anyone listening.
just got a call (ATT collect..  oh GOODIE)  from my brother who DID make it
to Wendover with his desert truck.

He met Keith already...  chatting in the back of the truck???
 I am hoping he can get good detail pics of any 33-34 coupes, LOTSA the
event goodies for my walls and tshirts, dash plaques, decals... pins.. and
and and...  I am doing my tourist thing by remote control   aaarrrrgh!

Say HEY at him if anyone out there gets this note.
Today He was helpin lay cable, paint the lines...   campin in Wendover KOA
as usual...   has the psycho-lookin 55 (?) Ford f-100 extended/chopped cab
red flames/yellow body on a Chevy 4WD chassis...  yeah...   hard to miss!
UP and dowwwwwwn at the same time!

He lives way out in the mountains of Arizona - dont get him drinkin, but do
share yer racer stories.
he used to have a street-legal (cept the rear tires) NHRA legal C/A  Henry
J that wailed for the time...  well, for a real street car.  Had an
injected sand rail that freked em out at Beeline...   cool off-road stuff
he used to play with.
Say "HEY, YOU, I know yer stuooopid Volvo-drivin Brother!... Whyyy I
oughtaaa..."

hahahaaaa....
You bums enjoying the salt...  HAVE FUN, just so us landlocked miserables
can hear about it later!!!!!!!  And at the Bean Bandit burrito feed - eat
one and fart twice for me!!!

Tommy stuck in Iowa