Selling off stuff

To: WmTSmith@landracing.com
Subject: Selling off stuff
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:54:19 -0700 (PDT)
Funny you should say that, about selling off
extra stuff to narrow your scope so to speak.
I've been chatting off line a bit today with Dr
Mayf and I'm starting to think just the same way.
 I might better get focused if I expect to
realize this dream during my mortal life!  I know
them chariots up there can break 200, but I wanna
do it now and here!

Dick J
--- William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
http://phonecard.yahoo.com/