Update- The Yellow Rose of Texas

To: Land-Speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Update- The Yellow Rose of Texas
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 07:07:20 -0600 (MDT)
Yesterday on my AA 6th Lisc. pass of 260 MPH, avg with
my 5th lis  pass of 245 avg toghether gave 253.441
record for AA / GL. Needless to say that the members of
the Higginbotham-Smith LSR team went to bed last night
with big smiles all around. We are back to the flats
today to see if we can make "Rosie" enjoy a little fuel
and go after the AA/FL record. This will be my first
pass in which I will not be up grading my lisc. We
really have enjoyed how the eng has preformed with our
Holley EFI hardware and our Speed Pro ECU I really
belive we could drive it off the line. We have had many
comments " You can start that thing just like a street
eng can't you." WmTS