Re: Part of email from my wife concerning our boys ( Black

To: ardunbill@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Part of email from my wife concerning our boys ( Black
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:53:35 EDT
    Thank you for your reply, Bill ...... we are all glad Darrell was
unscathed,
except for his pocketbook and ego .  My wife meant to write $ 30,000
on the engine value, and she knows it is " chute ", not " shoot ", but
was understandably nervous at the time .  I was sorry to hear of  Earl
Wooden' s misfortune, and join all on this list in wishing him a speedy
recovery from any and all injuries ....... that little Crosley of his was sure
a hard charger, and fascinated me from the first time I saw it on the Salt
        Bruce, disappointed the boys only got one run in,
                yet very thankful nobody was hurt in this mishap .