Pro-Blend

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Pro-Blend
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 20:41:47 -0500
opp's.... Skip sent me several things to aid in the rolling resistance as
well as the Motor for the race car.... the least I could do is get his
Product right....

I have heard about some of this stuff.... and wanted to try it..... The
Motor failures we had at Speedweek don't seem to be in the bottom end so it
surely can't be blamed for an engine failure here....

Some of you may remember the thread about Wheel bearings.... Skip had a
grease that seems lighter then the junk I was buying..... looking forward
to tearing down the front wheels to check the bearing's prior to the next
race....

Keith