Line dying stuff

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Line dying stuff
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2001 03:46:03 -0500
I proposed this a couple of years ago and no one was interested.... but I
have an Iron Oxide Dye that I use in the fake rock business that might be
used to color water to make the lines on the salt....

Since it came from nature and hasn't been modified it should go right back
into the salt and be absorbed with no impact to the salt on a long term
basis.

If there is someone out there who would like to test it drop me a line and I
will be happy to supply a sample of the dye and will talk to my supplier
about sponsoring the lines for the course each year....( who know's he might
like the advertising )

Keith