New subject; Help needed

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: New subject; Help needed
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 00:00:05 -0700
Help Needed,
I went to B'Ville for my personal pleasure and got it both barrels. It wasn't
only the event but the people, you'all know what I'm talking about. I also
went to prove or disprove the NASCAR tire discussion and I'm satisfied.

The interesting thing was the amount of attention my car got and the pat's on
the back from other racers and non-racers. There was a tremendous interest in
the "NASCAR Car" and a number of racers that thought they would like to bring
their Circle Track Car to the Salt. Of special interest was my comment
(pledge) that I could sell anyone a 200 MPH car that's the safest on the salt
for as little as $25,000.

Obviously most people are not as strange as me and would not travel to B'Ville
for time only. But they would love it if there was a "Circle Track" class as
would I. I'm convinced we could have close to a dozen Circle Track cars at
next years meet.

I need help and advice for the right steps seeking an opportunity for a Circle
Track class (we already have a Vintage Circle Track with only a few
participants). I won't state all my pro arguments here and now but I have an
impressive list that I believe fulfills the intent of SCTA/BNI.

If you're bashful, send it to me only. If you have a Circle Track car (or know
someone who does) contact me please. If you like the idea, let me know. If you
hate me, don't tell me, I already have a complex.

Grib

"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your
life"