Re: Speed Week concerns

To: john robinson <john@engr.wisc.edu>,
Subject: Re: Speed Week concerns
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 08:34:44 -0700 (PDT)
John.  Try on some other brand of helmets.  The
positioning of the opening in relation to the
crown of the head and the bottom back edge of the
helmet varies greatly from wone manufacturer to
another, and even from one model to another made
by the same manufacturer.  I remember the same
problems whe I was racing bikes.  I personally
found Bell to be my favorite helmet, but my buddy
hated Bell and only wore Simpson.

Dick J
(BTW, my first ride at Daytona was on a BSA -
-memories I will NEVER forget.)