GENE... / Six speed

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: GENE... / Six speed
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2001 20:01:49 -0500
Gene I thought I would share with you what I found on further inspection of
my Richmond 6 speed....

the 5/6 Slider had kicked a couple of little dogs out of it as it was
overshifting into 6th... this was a gear we only breifly tested at
Maxton.... it was easy to spot the actual problem when I reassembled the
trans leaving one side of the case off.... watching the shifting forks
actually do their job you could see the trans going way Past 6th gear
actually getting into the side of the six gear with the slider....easy
fix... couple of small parts and an adjustment to the shifting linkage....

By the way I broke that same Reverse pin..... Hmmm what's that tell ya..

K ( Gene feel free to give me a call about it I can explain it while you
look at the cut away ) ( 334 347 6566 )