Re: wandering track/chutes

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: wandering track/chutes
From: Dave Dahlgren <ddahlgren@snet.net>
Date: Mon, 03 Sep 2001 11:48:06 -0400
I guess what i was trying to say is a new car as much as a new driver. Even if
the driver is experienced the car may not be. An example would be a new
aircraft. Even though they are designed by the best and flown by the best test
pilots you still need to sneak up on things a bit so there are no surprises.
Same goes for a car with extensive mods. Do you or anyone else really knows what
is going to happen the first time you deploy a chute at 250 mph???
Dave