Attitudes....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Attitudes....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 19:21:54 -0500
hey Guys....( and gals )  this is our FUN.... sometimes I have to search for
the fun in driving almost 5000 miles and destroying everything I had worked
on for a year.... but I can honestly find some good in it....  ( see my Joe
Amo... Terry Hunt... Brian King comments)

This List is another one of the things I honestly enjoy.... it's the first
time as a group " WE " land speed racers have ever really had to interact
with each other.... ... We are all fierce competitors in our lifes.... Top
performers in our fields of endevor outside the racing community and Used to
BEING IN CHARGE..... maybe as we interact here on the list we need to chill
a bit and pass along the information without the Pointed attacks or the
negative feelings we all get as a result of a comment here or there.... Keep
in mind this is OUR fun... it's our source of information... it's our
discussion... and we can take it in any direction we chose.... but Never
forget there is a Warm body on the recieving end of your E-mail.... someone
who has feelings that can be hurt by a negative comment....

This e-mail is truly NOT directed at anyone... it's a general comment I make
once a year.... and a good philosphy on life I might add.... Life is good
Turn on your box there at home and enjoy.... HEY JUMP YOUR NAPPY BUTT IN IF
YOUR HANGING OUT ON THE SIDE LINES.... none of us knows what your questions
are if you don't ask them.... and Yes there are some Dumb questions out
there.... But we don't know if yours are dumb till ya ask them..... this is
just like bench racing in the garage.... only difference is the first lier
gets to tell his Whole story before someone jumps in.....

Peace my friends..... lets enjoy....

Keith ( Archieves are located at www.listquest.com )( and Yeah I said I was
one of the 13 folks who could read and write in this state....but spelling
is still an optional sport )