Bulletproof Axles for 9" Ford

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Bulletproof Axles for 9" Ford
From: ardunbill@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 09:25:29 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Folks, wanted to ask the veterans out there what the BEST racing
axles are for my 9" Ford.  At the moment I have streetrod reworked stock
Ford (shortened, resplined 31 spline) ones in there and Flatlanders told
me they "might" eventually break sometime when locked and in a serious
racing application.  If one breaks, it is "not good" because then only
one rear wheel will drive which could be hazardous at high speed from
the sudden steering effect.

So, I need some custom-length superduty never fail axles as reliable as
the sun coming up in the morning, complete ready to shove in my axle
housings, studs, bearings, seals, retainers, etc.  Your thoughts will be
appreciated. Final responsibility is mine.   Ardun Bill