re;new car procedures, (hopefully for the last time)

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: re;new car procedures, (hopefully for the last time)
From: "Paul Bland" <paul.blandavon@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 14:20:07 +0100
List, when I posted my original message on this subject I had no idea that the
ensuing thread would end up as it has, Christ on a bike, I wish I'd never got
involved! The procedure Keith mentioned is very similar to what I'm used to,
and that was the point I was trying to make (badly apparently) I trust nobody
thinks I was suggesting any form of rule changing etc.. nor was it in any way
a criticism of anybody, I'm neither qualified or experienced to do either, I
do think it's a good system, BUT I'm sure that what ever new car/driver
procedures are in place at Bonneville when I eventually get there, will be
just as good, if not better, the safety record at Bonneville points to the
latter.
Paul.