Re: Holy Pistons

To: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>, "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Holy Pistons
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 21:06:20 -0500
I know a Bonneville racer that did JUST that Mayf.... it's not recommended
by the manufactuers.... but we all know they are just trying to peddle thier
wares....

I don't want to say who.... but the fella actually fixed a hole in his
piston and went on to some success with the motor.... ( we all define
success differently.... that thing not taking out the BLOCK is amazing)