Fw: Speedweek Suggestions

To: "Land-speed Racers" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Speedweek Suggestions
From: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 21:03:47 -0500
Mike
The only possible suggestion I could think of would be to help the people
who worry about long lines (I never saw long lines).  Maybe some system
could be rigged at the pit entrance to show how many vehicles were in line
so the people not wanting to wait in line could come back later.
After attending about  20 Speed Weeks I thought this one was the best run
event of the lot, in spite of the huge turnout.
Dave the Hayseed