Re: HEY EVERYONE ( advice )

To: kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HEY EVERYONE ( advice )
From: Lsr385@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 00:27:19 EDT
Sometimes my students (I teach people how to work on stuff in a Nuclear Power
Plant) ask "how do you know if this is good enough" or or some other question
related to quality workmanship that can not be written down in a procedure.
My response is usually this: "If I finish a project on my race car and I KNOW
(in my gut) that I will not be worrying about it when I'm driving 200 mph
then--- it is good enough."

So in my mind, its all the same--nuclear plants, airplanes, boats and Race
Cars.

Tom Stewart  B/GC Monza #385