Re: sorrow and anger

To: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: sorrow and anger
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 08:36:43 -0500
I was out peddling Rocks yesterday in Jacksonville Florida.... amazing
event in our lives...

I don't think any of us will ever view a Plane ride the same.  So it has
changed our life even if we don't want to admit it...  As a former (
recallable in the event of War ) Soldier who has flown in the Gulf war...
there is nothing pretty about this stuff.  Yesterday was proof of that.  No
one wins...

I think the answer yesterday that we heard was Loud and clear.... " no
terrorist nor country that supports them will be tolerated "  WORKS for
me.... if you sponsor it your as guilty as the man who commits the act.
and since America has the ability extract the price of stupidity .... Ya
gets what ya ask for....

I suppose in the mean time we oughta stick to our no arguing politics'...
cause again there are no winners....

Keith ( ya this after I ramble on... )
----------
> From: rgribble <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
> To: Peaceguy <peaceguy@peaceday.org>
> Cc: land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: sorrow and anger
> Date: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 11:32 AM
>
> Peaceguy,
> Your response is that of a wimp. Don't preach Peace to me, try talking to
> someone in New York.
>
> In regards to yesterday's tragedy,
> Palestinian's dance in the streets celebrating our tragedy.
>
> "Osama bin Laden thanked All mighty Allah and bowed before him when he
heard
> this news," Jamal Ismail, Abu Dhabi Television's bureau chief in
Islamabad,
> said, quoting a close aide of bin Laden's. Ismail said the aide, whom he
> wouldn't identify by name, called him early Wednesday on a satellite
telephone
> from a hide-out in Afghanistan.
> bin Laden has repeatedly called on Muslims worldwide to join in a jihad,
or
> holy war, and has declared war on the United States in religious edicts
faxed
> to the outside world. All U.S. citizens are legitimate targets, he has
said
> (perhaps you should go meet with him and talk about peace)
>
> Wishing and praying that Evil will go away just doesn't work. Our Great
> Country just got kicked in the groin and any country that supports
terrorism
> against the US should suffer the consequences. We should make it clear by
our
> actions, that their entire country will suffer.
>
> You have your freedom because many brave men and women  gave their lives
> fighting (not praying) for it. After yesterday, we will never have it the
same
> again. It is now that we should tell our leaders to let the World know we
are
> not wimps, and that attacks against us will not go unpunished.
>
> Grib,
> whose Dad fought beside MacArthur, told me about what he lived thru and
helped
> make this Country free

World,....
> just shows how prejudiced we are,... we should be looking at the who,...
not