RE: New York city

To: "'FastmetalBDF@aol.com'" <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: New York city
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 07:13:03 -0700
Hi Bruce,

Please pass my many thanks on to your (our) Canadian friends for their
wonderful message of support.  Canadians are, indeed, our brothers, they
shielded Americans in both the Iranian hostage crisis and in Kuwait and we
remember.

As I was reading his message the Lee Greenwood song "Proud to be an
American" was playing ... I was in tears.

Dale C.

Dear Bruce,
   I was hoping you would place this email on the LandSpeed list,as I want
this to reach EVERY American!

   From Canada to all my dear American friends...

   I have been watching with total disbelief what has gone on today in New
York city.  It is because of my love for you Americans that I feel compelled

to offer all of my American brothers and sisters my heartfelt sympathy, and
to tell you that my prayers and thoughts are with you now.
   I'm sure I speak for all Canadians when I say that we are totally
enraged! What your country has had to endure over the generations is beyond
belief.
  After every major world crisis, war or disaster, the United States is the
first to send aid and your Red Cross is always there when needed! She is
also the first to offer financial support to get these countries back on
their feet again, even their enemies!
  Were it not for the USA, the majority of world countries would still be
living in grass huts. Yet,you are the target of every mad uncivilized
animal that presumes to call himself a human being.
  When "they" need help, you are their best friend, but when they become
well,they turn on your country like a snake, and you suddenly become their
enemy. How quickly they forget what you did for them.
  I often remember what happened with Sadam Hussein. The rest of the world
should have let you track him down, and kill him and his army like the dogs
they are. But we did not allow you to finish the job! For that, I apologize.
  Let's hope this time you don't listen to anyone else. Just finish the
job...the right way! And know that this Canadian totally supports your
country if and when.
  Remember! The average Canadian wants the same kind of justice as you...WE
ARE BROTHERS!
  Stay strong and free. May God be with you, protect you, and grant you
strength and wisdom in the days to come.
  ...GOD BLESS AMERICA!...
  Very sincerely, Ron Keller and family
                  RR1, Arthur, Ontario, Canada

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..