Re: World of Speed to go on as scheduled.

To: List Land Speed <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: World of Speed to go on as scheduled.
From: "Bryan A. Savage Jr" <basavage@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2001 12:20:47 -0700
Wes, I am glad to gear that.
My son Larry left yesterday from Travis AFB on a C5A with 71 other members
of the Urban Search and Rescue Team for New York.
Most of the NY city US&R team was killed. Not good.

We were planning on WOS. That's now the old plan as he will be
in NYC for a month or more.

I know that he will be pleased to hear the WOS will occur as planned.
That is as it should be.

Bryan Savage (Please donate blood if you can)