RE:Re: Who's going to El Mirage this weekend?

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Re: Who's going to El Mirage this weekend?
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2001 22:49:52 EDT
Well, I thought I would let those who are interested know that my dad just
called in from the lake bed with a report...

As of the closing of the inspection line this afternoon there were 42 entries
(many people are not in attendance as they plan to head to the salt next week
or they haven't recuperated from Speedweek--is the word). So, our car will be
one of the early ones to run and we all know that that '39 is wishing I were
in the driver seat, but my dad does a fine job taking the wheel along with my
records! But hey, we are keeping them in the family.

Peace and good will to all of you--Katie Young Cortez #256 XXO/VGC (the girl
who continues to sit at home and bench race until the October meet)