RE: A very bad week

To: "'RAWAWA@aol.com'" <RAWAWA@aol.com>, KliesECP@aol.com,
Subject: RE: A very bad week
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 06:54:31 -0700
Welcome home, Bob.  God bless you, your son and all the others there.  It
must be truly terrible for you.  I can't really imagine the trauma to the
NYFD.  Whole companies wiped out ...

My prayers and thoughts are with you and yours.  Thank you, Bob & stay safe.

Dale Clay

Subject: A very bad week

Please forgive the family newsletter look of this,as this goes out to most
of
my e-mail buds.....We returned home about 3.30 9/14 after driving 12 hours
through the night from Halifax,Nova Scotia. We were stuck from tuesday after

the trade center attack forced our plan to land there.After spending 2
nights
on a mat in the high school gymnasium ("the hotels are full",so where were
was the crew ?),we got lucky and found a rental car and set a few canadian
speed records. slept most of the rest of friday,caught up with the bad news
and found my way down to where  the twin towers used to be on sat. night. As

i'm a retired NY FD,i have acceptable I.D. and joined the bucket brigade,did

some exploring,and got to see it all in person . If there is a soul alive
that has an atom of sympathy for the low-life that could do this
catastrophe,they shoud've been with me. I hope we do not play by the rules
this time,as the only way the 3rd world mentality gets the point is the same

way they did it to us....I had planned to be in Maxton next meet,but today
it
seems very inconsequential..maybe i'll feel different next week..But i'll
still have lost 300 family members and 5,000 nieghbors......i've never been
so tired in my life,but i'm here with my wife and children... and the phone
calls and e-mails from all over inquiring about us are rejuvenating,while
bittersweet considering the reason.....As i write this,my son,who is an
active NY Firefighter,is in the crater,digging. I have no good news or do i
expect a chance of any,but we will try until we are no longer allowed
to..................I'm OK,life should be real easy after this....Thank you
to all for your prayers and good wishes, it helped,big-time to get us
through
this....Bob Wanner

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..