Re: Bob

To: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Bob
From: Rick Hammond <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:12:54 -0400
Dick, Bob,
You see the mention of the Finns gives me a warm feeling.  As Canadians
we share some of the blessed dementia probably caused by too long in
wood heated garages through the long winters.  (at the same time the
Aussies are getting inspiration from frying their brains in mid-summer;
ah, sychronicity ;-)

I don't know if any of these fellows have shown up on the jet-bicycle
class, but they seem to be having fun.
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~kiiskils/turbo.html
Cheers,
Rick