Re: Check your Tires..resend

To: Lsr385@aol.com
Subject: Re: Check your Tires..resend
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 22:10:03 -0600
Tom,

Funny you should bring that up, I was doing routine maint on my 2001 Ranger
Pickup before leaving for WOS Thursday, racked up 4000 miles on it already.
Found
the LF tire having several seperations in the inner sidewall. Got them changed
today at FORD free of charge. They were the recalled Firestone Wilderness AT
tires, got Goodyear RT/S installed. I was going to keep them and not have them
changed, cause dang it they are a good tire, and the MOST inpected tire on
market
today. I wouldnt hesitate to buy a set of Firestones for any of my vehicles
still. So I got a bad one, so what, ever had a bad racing week? Never stopped
you
from coming back though has it.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com