semi fun stuff ( no LSR )

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: semi fun stuff ( no LSR )
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 12:47:14 -0500
last part of the week we had an issue with the Tractor.... so off it goes
to the Ford Tractor dealer...( and NO they ain't allowed to change their
name to New Holland )

Seems someone had put Unleaded fuel in the tank.... Hmmm not a bad thing
really except that it's a Diesel....  One broken crank... on broke
piston... $3000 for a rebuild....

This fine morning one of my Hero's used what was left of the Diesel Fuel in
the Forklift.... not a bad thing really.... except that it's a Gas Motor...
( mosquitoes won't be an issue )

5 guys standing around looking at each other this morning 250 bucks....

Watching our Gas guy get a mouthful of Diesel from the hose as he Siphoned
the tank....... PRICELESS.....

Keith ( now Ain't LIFE GRAND )( it's the little things that make it worth
sticking around just to see what will happen NEXT )