Re: Maxton

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Maxton
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 02:07:23 +0000
SORRY DICK    CAN'T MAKE IT.

COULDNT DRUM UP ENOUGH INTEREST FOR A WEEKEND MARATHON STRAIGHT THRU DRIVE
DOWN AND BACK FRIDAY AFTERNOON TO SUNDAY AFTERNOON.   -AND.... NO DOUGH IN
M' POCKETS ANNYHOW..

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU.  :-)     DON'T "BREAK" M' MANIFOLD     LOL!

GO FAST STAY SAFE.

Doug Anderson ,in NeuYaWK

   " They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary

                                              -Benjamin Franklin

...and for what you stand;

  " You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a
reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the
very phrases which our founding fathers used in the struggle for
independence."
                                  -Charles Austin Beard, Historian