Bonneville 200 club

To: "land speed" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville 200 club
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 06:42:17 -0700
Is there a set of governing
rules or speeds to qualify. I know that generally you must break or set a
record over 200 mph, but I understand that in some classes it is not simply
breaking a record but exceeding a minimun establ;ished by the club.
**

Reading the 2001riule book, page 159 outlines the requirements for membership
into the Bonneville 200 MPH club.

You may have missed previous statements that the Bonneville club is SEPARTATE
enity from the SCTA/BNI and has their own entry requirements and set of
records and minimums.

Any questions relating to their club should be directed to them. BYW according
to their 2001 handbook the minimum for AA/BMS is 250 mph.

DW