Re: New Car Procedures-Drivers

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: New Car Procedures-Drivers
From: William T Smith <WmTSmith@landracing.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 03:52:53 -0600 (MDT)
Jim,
I listened and that is What I did but where the Intn'l
course crossed the WOS the angle made a smooth high
speed turnout type exit and it and the black markers
made it possible that the driver knew he was far enough
off the course. wmts

Quoting Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>:

> Hi all;
>      In regards to the long course at Speedweek,
perhaps not enough people
> actually listened to the drivers meeting. There were
no marked turn outs on
> the long course, it was so smooth that they said you
could turn out
> wherever
> you felt like it. They did reccomeng not turning out
in the sixth mile but
> to continue to the seven as the salt was not as
smooth there.