Re: Procedures-Drivers-Logic

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Procedures-Drivers-Logic
From: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 13:54:07 -0500
Glen,
I was referring to a 'single course event' with my comments to Wes. I
believe that the arrangement at Speedweek is as good as it gets for
supporting two courses. The distance to the "scene" is indeed the problem
as I have experienced from the driver's seat of an 'emergency' vehicle.
By the way, over the weekend I saw a Winston Cup driver sit in his car
waiting for help for over one minute.....I doubt that it took Cris and Ed
that long to get to Tom......a whole minute is a LONG time....just look at
the clock and imagine that you are in trouble and need help!
Our deal on single and double courses isn't so bad. I just want the time to
be shorter between incident and rescue, if required.
I intend NO criticism at anybody here!!!!!!!!!
Skip