Production class rules

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Production class rules
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 18:05:07 -0700 (PDT)
 I have read the rule book but I guess I just don't
know the meaning (or official interpitation) of some
of the terms. My question is simply Are the 18 degree
and/or the SB2 heads on a sbc "legal" in production
catagory? It seems to me that it all hinges on the
term configuration as in "port configuration" I am
sure this is something that has already been
determined so please enlighten me before I go spend a
bunch of money on something I can't use. Thank's Dan.
http://phone.yahoo.com