Re: Fuel/Horsepower Question.

To: DrMayf <drmayf@teknett.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fuel/Horsepower Question.
From: Glenn Ridlen <gridlen@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2001 14:53:23 -0700 (PDT)
Mayf
It takes about twice as much alcohol as gas per pound
of air. That is why the nozzles in a injector system
set up for alcohol are bigger than for gas. Alcohol
has about 60% of the energy per pound as gas. Since
you burn twice as much, theoreiticly you will make
120% of the power if all else is equal which it never
is.

http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info1