Maxton in the early Fall

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton in the early Fall
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 10:00:46 -0400
Hi list
Have just got back to England and before the jet lag kicks in I thought I
should thank everyone in the ECTA organisation and all the racers who made
the Maxton event so enjoyable to visit.
It was 'entertaining' watching how folks in the east provide customer
service in their eating establishments!!
I know now how John Backus likes my long mailings but this will be a short
one for the time being.
The Brits came to Maxton to achieve  licencing goals for Don Wales and
thanks to Keith and 'Grib' the weekend was a total success.
Thanks everyone - more to follow (I have 0ver 550 mailings to go through).
Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England.