Re: variety of classes

To: "wspotter" <wester6935@home.com>,
Subject: Re: variety of classes
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:26:22 -0700
Thanks Wes,
God willing I'll have both cars on the West Coast in 2002. I'm supposed to
pick up the "MerK" next week as Rick is on his way home with his new ride.
I've decided to go ahead with the smaller Buick and do it Indy style. I just
love that neat little package and those big HP numbers, plus they sound
awesome.

First thing the Merk will get is roof flaps, then I can meet with the NASCAR
folks to see if I can get a class for the Merk. Yuk..Yuk
Grib
"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your
life"