Maxton in two weeks

To: "LSR list \(E-mail\)" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton in two weeks
From: "Jon Wennerberg" <jonw@up.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:38:35 -0400
Nancy and I are going to Maxton, and I'd like to see if there's a set of
leathers we could borrow for her -- so she can ride her 250 there.  I'll pay
shipping both ways.  Let me know -- I'll have her be in touch to make sure
of right size and so on.

Second:  Umn, just how stringently will the bike be teched?  It's street
stock right now, in dandy shape, but there's only so much I'll do before
deciding it's too much of project.  Some guidance here, please.  I just want
to make some runs to get her used to the bike at speed and to get some
baseline times so I know what good I've done to it by next spring when we'll
try it again.  Yeah, I know the word "speed" may be a misnomer on a 97 mph
record, but what the heck...

Jon    #436  1350 M/PS/G
  Marquette, Michigan
 (that's way up north)