Re: SCTA/BNI & USFRA Classes

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: SCTA/BNI & USFRA Classes
From: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 11:48:43 -0700
Well....... This is sorta the way it used to be. USFRA had their records &
SCTA/BNI had theirs, not necessarily the same. I can't remember what year the
two
combined records & standards - seems around 1992?- But I'm sure Wes or Dan, Gary
& Ellen or some of the other USFRA "wheels" could enlighten the list on that
topic. I do remember it caused a few real record opportunities with a lot of
"opens" A friend of mine with a Chevy truck got a record in AA/Something because
it was open & they hadn't created Production truck classes yet (1998?) And of
course USFRA does have classes for street cars to run (130 & 150), which is how
got started.......
Ed