Re: offset lifters

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: offset lifters
From: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 15:11:02 EDT
In a message dated 10/12/01 9:28:26 AM Central Daylight Time, kturk@ala.net
writes:

<<
 Brads C motor that we ran at Muroc and Maxton has Brownfield heads... and
 Comp Cam Stainless rockers...  The Rodeck uses offset lifters and offset
 rockers... but they were designed for 18 degree heads Larry..... I wonder
 what that set of lifters went to?  were they for a standard 23 degree
 motor?   the Brownfields aren't offset that far....

  >>Keith These heads are 23 degree and the shaft rockers will fit on a stock
spaced head. Do you need offset lifters to go with offset rockers I'm
guessing that you do and are the offset a standard spacing. Larry Mac