Re: SPEED MATRIX

To: <LGMCAFEE@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SPEED MATRIX
From: "Rick Byrnes" <Rick@rbmotorsports.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2001 11:59:23 -0400
Last year I bought Glenys a Garmin E map, which is designed for travel on
highways and byways.  She loves it and has become the worlds best navigator.
(wasn't too shabby before).  This little device retains max speed, average
speed and ad nauseum details. As you guys can see, she is the expert, not
me, and she really enjoys the added information.

We have finally returned from a 5000 mile trek to the left coast to pick up
the lakester at Mel Swains shop in Hesperia.  The trip was very eventful,
but not the bad kind.  The car has turned out quite well indeed, and I have
lots of work in front of me to complete for running in 2002.  It will be a
challenge to finish this machine with the quality Mel has provided to this
point.  Photos are available, and once things are settled down here, I will
post on the LSR site.  For now, I still have unloading to do, and gathering
lots of parts up so I can deliver the Merk this week.  Tis a happy and sad
time.....but I am a happy camper.

The rumors that I slept in/with the lakester the other night are unfounded,
and anyone caught repeating will be run over with 4 little front tires....
:=D

Rick