Re: clutch selection

To: "Rick Hammond" <r.hammond@sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: clutch selection
From: "rgribble" <rgribble@carolina.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 02:21:20 -0700
Hi Rick,
You should probably contact either Quartermaster or Tilton as they're the
most popular brands and easiest available used. If you call us tomorrow at
1-877-6MUSCLE or 704-948-1040 we can give you the phone numbers. Once you
find out call me and we'll see if we can find you one at a good price. I'm
always optimistic but I'm guessing you can make it happen on your Buick.

Grib (who only makes one Canadian joke a night)
"Do what others Won't and you'll do what others Can't for the rest of your
life"