RE: World Finals

To: "'Joe Amo'" <jkamo@rapidnet.com>,
Subject: RE: World Finals
From: "Clay, Dale" <Dale.Clay@mdhelicopters.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 09:46:30 -0700
Dude!  Run 223 MPH, and today your going to pick up your daughter from
school on the bike ... you are awesome, man.  LOL  Big respect here.

Dale C.

Cc: LAND-SPEED

I told you "to say the salt was pristine
would be an understatement"
You now heard it from "the man"
Tom Bryant, now do you believe me?

If he says it was the best salt he has
ever seen, how many years do you
suppose that covers.

Way to stay tenacious ALL week
Tom.

PS. look out we were gunning for your
speeds with our 1liter rat bike:):)

I can relate to the excitement of
flogging a machine big time, and having
the satisfaction of taking it home running

I think I will take the bike up the road
to school today, and pick up my daughter
for the ride she has waited a long time for:)

It was simply Heaven on the salt last week
Joe :)

"Thomas E. Bryant" wrote:

entities other than the intended recipient or employees of
MD Helicopters, Inc. is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please
contact the sender by email and delete the material from any computer..