Re: World Finals

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Subject: Re: World Finals
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 10:54:50 -0600
I told you "to say the salt was pristine
would be an understatement"
You now heard it from "the man"
Tom Bryant, now do you believe me?

If he says it was the best salt he has
ever seen, how many years do you
suppose that covers.

Way to stay tenacious ALL week
Tom.

PS. look out we were gunning for your
speeds with our 1liter rat bike:):)

I can relate to the excitement of
flogging a machine big time, and having
the satisfaction of taking it home running

I think I will take the bike up the road
to school today, and pick up my daughter
for the ride she has waited a long time for:)

It was simply Heaven on the salt last week
Joe :)