Site Feedback

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Site Feedback
From: "Jonathan Amo" <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:27:26 -0600
List,

Working on new website for Landracing.com coming online Nov 1.
I would like to know from the list what things you like and dislike
about the site. Things hard to find? Something doesn't work on your
computer from the site (please give me your operating system, and
browser version)? Features you do like about the site? Something Load
slow? Anything just let me know so I can address these for your better
viewing.
I also would like to know if anybody wants to take part in a section of
the site. Some people have already emailed me and I will be in touch
with you. Very easy to do, all administration done by your internet
browser. Looking for these area's.
Links Sections, Formulas, FAQ (Frequently Asked questions page), Current
News, 1 person to answer tech questions on new message board, Polls
(think of new polls and submit them to homepage), etc etc any takers?

Get your dibs in now..

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com