The Maxton Hospitality - ECTA style

To: LSR List <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: The Maxton Hospitality - ECTA style
From: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 15:31:39 -0400
Not sure it was a concern over the jail itself or the people who may have
been sharing the cell - Keith?, Brad?, Bob?, John?, Don?....... (Ha Ha).
Or it might have been the firearm worn by the Officer.

No wimps in Britain - we drink warm beer, proper chips and drive with that
darn steering wheel on the correct side around things called roundabouts!!
We also race on beaches in sea fog with incoming water......
Give us Brits a few years and an agreed rule book and we could put on an
event for 'foreign' racers.

When I have time I will post to landracing.com a few of the pictures of KT
on teaching mode - sure looks serious on the first run he let Don do in
that Camaro.  I even have a few when KT is not holding his diet coke!!

With rain and cold temperatures forecast for this coming weekend in England
I know where I would rather be, it would be fun to see Keith in a proper
race car as well.  Good luck to Jon and all aiming for 200 mph.

'Buckwheat',
aka Malcolm Pittwood, Derby, England