Re: The Maxton Hospitality - ECTA style

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>,
Subject: Re: The Maxton Hospitality - ECTA style
From: "DrMayf" <drmayf@teknett.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 22:00:38 -0700
Interesting you said that . I once did a 4 year stint with Ma Boeing in Oak
Ridge Tennessee ( doing what, you don't wanna know). We usta go out in the
hoots and hollers there and the first and only instruction was that if you
smelled something sweet, turn around and go the other way. Was
moonshiners..in this day and age. So yeah, I can see it there in Maxton.
Prolly why the Laurinburg 16 got kicked outta town, or was that run out ...
mayf