Maxton...

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maxton...
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2001 09:49:52 -0500
        Well I'm off to Maxton and for the first time in over 3 yrs I am leaving
the Camaro at home....  wow feels funny not to do all the prep that's
nessesary to race a car... but Someone else did that for me this time...

I'm driving Randy Dupree's lakester.... it's a Pinto powered something with
wheels sticking out the side.... bout all I know about it.... I have looked
at it before and it's a nice ride.... I'm sure So-Al Racing will set some
kinda lakester record....

No matter what I am going to have FUN....  peddle a few parts at the swap
meet and generally try and stay away from any chance at incarceration.....
( yeah That means the Pokey... ya gotta clarify this stuff for folks like
Glen )

Y'all have a nice weekend....

Keith