Re: SEMA show

To: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: SEMA show
From: wspotter <wester6935@home.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 08:49:36 -0800
New Balance 852's that are broken in, and then you use your pre-issued show
guide to find what you want to see.  Saves lots of walking but if you dont
there are thirteen miles of aisles to cover.  I'd go to PRI or the one in
Sacramento but it is MUCH less expensive to go to SEMA for me.  I actually
find more good contacts for what I am after at the Sands Convention Center
... MEMA I think it is called.  We'll go there first.  SEMA still has some
very interesting people to talk to.

Wes