Re: Buckwheat & Purple Suits

To: "glen barrett" <speedtimer@charter.net>, <ECTAflipper@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: Buckwheat & Purple Suits
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 15:00:27 -0600
I always maintained the theory while living in California that someday the
BIG quake would hit and we would unlatch everything East of the San Andreas
Fault and send it into the Atlantic..... Several East coast folks heard
this and brought me East.... this way of course the original Theory of
California dropping off into the Pacific ocean applies again....

Now to make this all correlate to Land speed racing somehow.... well if one
was to know exactly when this event would occur .... one could arrange to
take advantage of the acceleration of the earth as a result of the rapid
shift in weight....

Maybe I should stick to my magnet theory.... which was to put a BIG magnet
at the 5 mile marker..... and drag the car to it.... ... ( I dropped this
theory when I realized how little Steel was left in a car at the end of one
rusting season )

Okay I'm outta wits..... maybe we can get the Wit Brothers ( Dan and Glen )
.( Alias Dim and NIT ) to come up with another way of getting a red hat

Keith
land-speed@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Buckwheat & Purple Suits
> Date: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 2:36 PM